- Product Overview
- Streamlined, ultra-thin enclosed head with reduced air resistance to minimise contamination
- Low 'total cost of ownership'
- 4,000 to 5,000K variable colour temperature
- Flat, pressure injection moulded light panel making it a robust lighting solution
- Digital controlled light intensity with 10 grades of brightness and automatic memory for added flexibility
- Built in power supply systems avoiding complicated installation of wall mounted control box
- Auxiliary light source included for laparoscopic operations
- LED light-source with up to 40,000 hours of light
- Rigid suspension arm with easy mobility and stable positioning
- 360° arm rotation
- No infrared or ultraviolet radiation
- Product Specifications
Colour Colour Temperature 3,600 to 5,500K Light Light Intensity SL750 - 120,000 lux Light Intensity SL770 - 160,000 lux Light Patch 120 to 240mm LED Power SL750 - 45W LED Power SL770 - 60W LED Life 40,000 hours Number of LEDs SL750 - 45 Number of LEDs SL770 - 60 Focusing Depth SL750 - 1000mm Focusing Depth SL770 - 1000mm Other CRI >95 R9 95 Power Power Supply 220V 50Hz
- Full Details
To return to the SL700 LED Ceiling Mount Operating Theatre Light (Single Head 500mm) - 120,000 Lux details page.