- Product Overview
- The use of Multiple LED’s provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the lighthead itself
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynaecological procedures
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- Product Specifications
- Full Details
To return to the SL730 LED Ceiling Mount Minor Surgical Light details page.