- Product Overview
- The use of Multiple LED’s provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the lighthead itself
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynaecological procedures
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- Product Specifications
Colour Temperature (variable) 3,600 - 5,500k Colour Rendering Index (CRI) >93 Light Intensity @ 1.0m 125,000 Lux Light Intensity @ 0.75m 175,000 Lux Light Field Diameter (d50) 100-250mm Depth of Illumination 800mm Light Intensity Adjustment Range 10% - 100% Radiated UV energy with wavelength less than 400nm (w/m2) <0.002 Input Rating 220V 50Hz Power 70W LED Power 1W x 20 Average Working Life >50,000 Hours
- Full Details
To return to the SL730 LED Mobile Minor Surgical Light details page.